I'm ready to fight for high paying jobs and improved economy, free access to education upto community colleges, affordable primary health care and improved benefits to senior citizens and veterans, plus a host of other issues important to you– but I cannot do it alone.
I need your help to accomplish this and more!!
Donate now to become part of our people-powered campaign. You can also mail a check to:
Committee to elect Arun Bhumitra for US Senate
23211 Hawthorne Blvd #300, Torrance, CA 90505
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am not a federal contractor.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am not a registered Federal lobbyist.
- I am not a registered foreign agent.
Contributions or gifts to Arun Bhumitra for Senate are not tax deductible. The first $2,900 from an individual and the first $5,000 from a PAC will be allocated to the primary election, the next $2,900 from an individual and $5,000 from a PAC will be allocated to the general election, the next $2,900 from an individual and $5,000 from a PAC will be allocated to the general runoff election. Federal law prohibits contributions from corporations, labor organizations and national banks; from any person contributing another person's funds; from foreign nationals who lack permanent resident status; and, from federal government contractors.